Design Medium-Duty Rectangular Baskets to Suit Any Process
Industrial processes vary widely, so manufacturers hoping to maximize the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of their tools need baskets that can fill multiple roles. Custom medium-duty rectangular baskets from AnySizeBasket use resilient carbon or stainless steel, sturdy welds, and durable frames for a long service life in even the most rigorous industrial environments.
AnySizeBasket was created to provide our customers in the automotive, aerospace, and manufacturing industries with a tool to design and order custom baskets online in just minutes. Using our medium-duty rectangular basket custom design capability, you can create a robust rectangular basket that will support parts dipping, sorting, cleaning, and even heat treating up to 800 degrees.
Get a Perfect Fit With Your Own Custom Medium-Duty Rectangular Basket Designs
AnySizeBasket can create medium-duty rectangular baskets in a variety of sizes and configurations. The length, width, and height all accommodate a range between 3 and 36 inches. Based on your specified dimensions, an appropriate frame size will be selected to ensure sufficient strength and durability.
Accounting for different anticipated uses, AnySizeBasket provides multiple sizes and types of lining. Whether you need a fine mesh for drying parts after dipping or a sturdy perforated metal for sifting and screening, you will be able to select a lining that provides the perfect balance of open areas and parts containment.
You can build your custom medium-duty basket with either carbon or stainless steel, depending on what your rectangular baskets will need to withstand. Carbon steel is an excellent economical option for processes such as oxide treatments, while our 304 and 316 stainless steel baskets will resist damage from more aggressive chemicals. Electropolishing is also available to increase corrosion resistance and surface purity to an even higher degree.
Many styles of lids and handles can be added to your medium-duty rectangular basket’s custom design to provide maximum ease of handling and parts security.
- Unlimited possible applications: Cleaning, Dipping, Sorting, Screening/Sifting, Filtering, Storage, Heat Treating (up to 800 ⁰F)
- Loaded capacity approximately 65 pounds
- Rectangular wire baskets in any size from 3” to 36” in length or width, 3” to 36” in height (only full and half inches will be accepted)
- Offered in a variety of handle styles, open top or with hinged or removable lids
- Available with a range of wire mesh and perforated metal lining to fit any application
- Carbon Steel, 304 or 316 Stainless Steel Construction, with electropolishing available
- Frames: Baskets up to 6″ (length or diameter) have 3/16″ diameter rod frames, baskets between 6″ and 18″ have 1/4″ diameter rod frames, baskets 18″ and over have 5/16″ diameter rod frames.
- Lining Size Options: We offer 11 mesh size options and 5 perforated metal size option
Receive an Immediate Quote When You Design Custom Medium-Duty Rectangular Baskets
We know your time is valuable. That’s why the AnySizeBasket custom design tool makes it easy to create and order your perfect parts management solution. Just enter your dimensions, select the material and features you need, and click “Generate Price” to receive a personalized quote for your medium-duty rectangular basket. Shipping within the continental U.S. is free, so what you see is what you pay. There are no minimum order requirements.
Once we receive your order, AnySizeBasket will build your basket to your exact specifications and get it shipped in two weeks or less. If your project’s requirements are a little less strict, we also keep a supply of medium-duty rectangular baskets in stock for next-day shipping.
To ask questions or discuss a custom feature not offered here, please contact us. Our parent division, Three M Tool, specializes in creating one-of-a-kind baskets for industrial use. No matter what you need, our friendly customer service team will happily help you find or design a custom medium-duty basket for your project.